What you need to know.
- Jessica is a Gemological Institute of America Graduate Gemologist In Residence, with additional certification as a G.I.A. Accredited Jewelry Professional.
- She has over a decade (13 years, to be exact) of experience in the jewelry industry, working with diamonds, colored stones, and precious metals.
- She can tell you all about the science, specifications, and statistics behind your diamond or colored stone.
- She will walk you through the stone-buying and custom-design process in relatable terms; making the experience transparent, exciting, and EASY.
- Jessica and her team believe in doing repairs the right way the first time. Our master jeweler is a rare talent in the field and our work is completed in the highest of standards.
What We'd Like You To Know
- We built our reputation on doing honest business and will work to make sure you are 100% happy with every piece you purchase from us.
- We believe that jewelry tells a story.
- We create those pieces that will become heirlooms to tell your story for generations to come.
- We design jewelry with our whole heart and soul, drawing from our love for innovation as well as our appreciation for the past.
- Our custom-designed pieces are all made right here in the United States.
- Our carefully cultivated relationships with top vendors in the industry allow us to bring you the most special stones at prices you won't find elsewhere.
- We are very respectful of your budget and will work to make sure you have the best possible piece within your comfortable range.